[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Data Elements: What data should be collected, stored, and disclosed?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Mar 24 15:10:18 UTC 2016

All

First off, thanks for agreeing to volunteer to work on this topic in a small group.

Our task is centred around this key question:

Data Elements: What data should be collected, stored, and disclosed?

There has been some healthy discussion around this on the main WG list over the last week or two, so if you haven’t had a chance I’d recommend you review the previous emails there.

The other groups are looking at “purpose” and “privacy”

This approach is explained in the attached PDF, which was presented to the full PDP WG during this week’s meeting.

So who is on this list / in this group?
Michele Neylon (coordinator), Richard Padilla, Holly Raiche, Norm Ritchie, Sara Bockey, Amr Elsadr, Vlad Dinculescu, Benny Samuelsen, Ayden Ferdeline, Janelle McAlister, Jody Volker, Adrian Cheek, Sana Ali, Janay McWhorter, Lawrence Olawale-Roberts, David Cake, Chuck Gomes, Nathalie Coupet, Roger Carney, Gregory Mounier

So let’s kick this off :)

Regards

Michele

--