[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Template for Privacy team output

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 4 18:56:01 UTC 2016

It might be useful to supplement that with the report presented to the
EWG on legal considerations, dated August 2013.  Before attaching that
report, as it was supplied in confidence to the EWG, and I cannot figure
out whether it is on the public part of the EWG website or not, I would
ask Lisa if it is ok to circulate that email.  Nothing earth shattering
in there in my view, and it not marked solicitor-client privilege, so I
would think we could distribute it but I am not the boss.
cheers Stephanie