[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Proposed plan and current status

David Cake davecake at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:49:55 UTC 2016

Please find attached a summary of the proposed plan to finish the sub-teams input summarising work as presented on todays call. We’d like to get this document summarising work done (of course, we know other relevant documents may be published from here on, but we can handle those as the come) so we can get back to full WG mode and start proceeding with the rest of the work plan.

So what we are asking of you now is:

Please look at the input checklist provided, choose at least one input (ideally one that has not been looked at yet) that you are wiling to summarise, and email the whole group to let them know that you are working on it. Aim to have these summaries done by Monday.
Please try to do this by the end of Wednesday.

This doesn’t mean that we are necessarily done with identification of new inputs - if you have someone else valuable to add, feel free to continue to do so. But the focus should now be on summarising what we have.

David