[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy Team Checklist - 6 April

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 6 15:23:48 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa, there is a redundancy, in that the global table I sent you
(SSRN article by Greenleaf) is the same as the one Kathy resent which
appears below it.
In his 2014 book on asian privacy laws, which I did not send as it is
hardcover only, there is an excellent chapter on how to evaluate/compare
privacy laws, which has always been a puzzle for WHOIS discussions.  I
could summarize that but probably not distribute a scanned copy, however
graham is a great advocate for access so if interested I could pester
him and see if he has an electronic version.
cheers stephanie