[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy Team Checklist - 8 April

Ayden Fabien Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 8 14:17:51 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for sending through this updated list. I would be happy to review the
following document, in addition to those I have already committed to
summarising: * ICANN's public consultation on 2013 RAA Data Retention Specification Data
   Elements and - Legitimate Purposes for Collection and Retention (17 April
   2014)

Best wishes.
Ayden