[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy Team Checklist - 11 April 1500

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Mon Apr 11 18:11:59 UTC 2016

Lisa and colleagues,

Attached please find summaries of the documents regarding the Whois conflicts procedure and the Thick Whois report and subsequent implementation legal review.  I have to some extent consolidated the summaries to provide a chronology and avoid unnecessary overlap.  I will turn as soon as possible to  the last summary for which I volunteered, but I am not likely to be in a position to complete it prior to tomorrow's RDS WG call.

Steve Metalitz