[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Work so far

David Cake davecake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:09:06 UTC 2016

Thank you so much to Steve, Ayden, Kathy and others who have finished there summaries or are still working on them. I, and the whole leadership team, really appreciates the great work being done.

The privacy team is running a little behind schedule, because as you can see from the checklist there are still some documents that have no one assigned to create a summary. A few people have volunteered since, but if you would like to volunteer to summarise one of the as yet unallocated documents please contact Lisa and/or me.

Some of the documents have been reviewed by other teams, but the summaries prepared for other teams will not focus on the privacy aspects, so ideally these should be reviewed by this team as well. Others have not been summarised yet at all. There are quite a few.

Do we have any further volunteers to summarise any of these remaining documents?

David