[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Kathy's summaries - round 2

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Apr 14 18:10:34 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Apologies for the delay. Here is my second batch of summaries for our
privacy sub-group.

Committed summaries:
1. Global Tables of Data Privacy Laws & Bills (2015, Professor Greenleaf)
2. Global Data Privacy Laws 2015: 109 Countries, with European Laws Now
a Minority (Greenleaf)
3. Constitution of California, Article 1, Section 1

A few additional summaries - directly relevant to our work:
4. Massachusetts Privacy Law (mentioned in our discussions at the same
time as the California Constitutional privacy provisions), and
5. US Judicial Redress Act of 2015 (a newly enacted law in the US -- Feb
2016 - extending rights from the US Privacy Law 1974 to EU and other
citizens per a process)

Looking forward to reading everyone's summaries!
Kathy