[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy sub-group

David Cake davecake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:37:22 UTC 2016

Welcome all of you to the Privacy sub-team. Thanks to all of you for volunteering.

Our task is first to collect information on privacy issues relevant to registration data. Then we will go on to decide how best to present that information for use of the working group - we may consolidate, summarise, prioritise etc in order to make the important information easily available. Hopefully the privacy experts on this group will help us locate the most important material, and make it easily digestible to the broader working group.
This is a link to the RDS PDP WG document that describes the approach the WG agreed upon  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/58730879/RDS-PDP-Proposed-Summary-Approach.pdf <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_download_attachments_58730879_RDS-2DPDP-2DProposed-2DSummary-2DApproach.pdf&d=CwMBAg&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=gvEx8xF7ynrYQ7wShqEr-w&m=u1EVRiHe_hJc7jxNs5HvrA_j6PFk6zDIgTHzeV5HW-I&s=2ky2gNfugoilw7hdnuB-Li1SPS7b_5IFQFq5Dm1QeEk&e=>

At this early stage, we are in collection mode - please send documents that you think will be valuable to the group. If you add a bit more information for context as to why you think it would be useful, that will probably be very helpful for later work.

Looking forward to working with you all.

David