[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy sub-group

Ayden Fabien Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Mon Mar 28 17:53:26 UTC 2016

Fully understand that, Greg, but the fact that ICANN is headquartered in a
territory with objectively poor privacy laws does not mean we cannot look to
respect the wishes of the 108 countries who do offer a general right to
information privacy. Sorry if my views on this issue have come out, but yes, I
support the principles of privacy-by-default, which in economically-advanced
economies outside of the United States is not an abstract concept.
Best wishes,

Ayden