[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy sub-group

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:34:03 UTC 2016

Stephanie,

Thanks for your opinion.  Identifying problems is a part of what we must do
here (or anywhere for that matter).  Creating solutions is another big
part, and ultimately the one that defines our success.

I like to say to that lawyers are in the solutions business, unless they
want to act like they are in the problems business.  I think that has wide
applicability beyond the legal profession, and particularly in the making
of policy.

Best,

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC