[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Privacy sub-group

Sana Ali sana.ali2030 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:51:57 UTC 2016

Fair enough, Greg.

I did not by any means wish to imply we had agreement on how we were approaching this PDP, simply that these were questions that we would eventually need to deliberate on, along with its broader implications. I assure you, solutions are something everyone here is seeking, since I am willing to bet nobody wants to be working on this PDP fifteen years from now ;)

As Chuck said, this is supposed to be a discussion guided by the team lead, and should have a narrower scope than the one we have currently bled into. I’ll wait for the prompt for comment on these matters, as we must to not complicate this process more than it already is.

Sana Ali
sana.ali2030 at gmail.com <mailto:sana.ali2030 at gmail.com>
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/sanaali2030 <https://ca.linkedin.com/in/sanaali2030>