[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Team Checklist - 12 April 13:00

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Tue Apr 12 14:54:38 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa for keeping the sub team moving along last week and keeping us
all organized in our work.

Sorry I was out last week the flu got the best of me.
Thanks to the sub team for all the work you have committed to and
completed so far.  This week we will finish up the review of all the
materials and move forward with creating a summary.

On the call today I will give a brief summary of the status of our work
but if anyone would also like to comment  please feel free to do so.  Just
let me know or raise your hand in adobe during that time slot.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.