[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Compliments

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Apr 7 13:41:20 UTC 2016

I have been extremely impressed with the great amount of work being done by the volunteers in the three teams and want to express my compliments and thanks.  I sincerely believe that this bodes well for this working group in the months ahead.  We will have some big and controversial debates when we begin deliberating on specific questions, but with the kind of commitment we are seeing now, I am optimistic that we can deal with those debates in a constructive manner.

Those of us who have been experiencing the great policy staff support for many years are not surprised by it.  Hopefully those who are new to GNSO policy development have already seen how crucial it is to our efforts.  I especially want to compliment Lise as many of you have already done for the splendid job she has been doing in supporting the three team efforts.