[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Use Case - False registration data to appear as Facebook owned domain name

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue Aug 2 08:18:50 UTC 2016

Hi Susan,

depending on how that registrars validation system is set up, it may
merely need a response to the verification request from any email,
provided certain triggers are included. I do not know the details, but
is it conceivable you accidentally verified the address in your response?

Just trying to guess what happened.

Volker