[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] More possible requirements are coming

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Aug 10 20:38:08 UTC 2016

Greetings all,
A new document has been published by the White House Office of Management and
Budget. Circular A-130 was published 27 July 2016 and outlines how (US) federal
government departments and agencies are to handle their information resources
while establishing new requirements for information security and privacy
management. I consider Appendix II to be particularly relevant to our work. I
will extract the possible requirements and circulate them to the list shortly:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/assets/OMB/circulars/a130/a130revised.pdf
Best wishes,
Ayden