[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Action item - gap assessment

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:59:55 UTC 2016

Yes, I did mean16, not 19. I guess that was a result of turning the case on
its head....

I think that this shows both sides of the case, rather than turning it on
its head: that the victims in this case may well need access to WHOIS data,
irrespective of where the data used against them came from.

As to how readily data would be available from registrars, that may or may
not be true (and issues of burdensomeness come into play as well). Will
every registrar have a 24/7 contact available to give out information in
real time to victims of abuse and infringement and those working on their
behalf?

I don't know who Martha is, but with great respect, I disagree with her.

Greg