[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For WG Review - Redlined Problem Statement

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:10:26 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa and all thos whose work hard to produce this draft. I am sorry
again not being able to attend yesterday's call.

I promise to read the documents and revert ASAP if I have any comments. But
from the responses I saw, I hope (actually not) there is some mistakes left
behind I will find. ;)

Le mer. 17 août 2016 à 07:35, Lisa Phifer <lisa at corecom.com> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> Attached please find a redlined version of the problem statement produced
> by the drafting team for WG review. This redline includes edits discussed
> during today's WG call.
>
> *Action item*: WG to review redline version of the problem statement and
> share any further comments/edits with the mailing list ahead of next week's
> meeting.
>
> Thank you to the drafting team for their work, and to all WG members for
> reviewing the attached redline with the goal of finalizing this statement
> on the next WG call.
>
> Best,
> Lisa

Salutations - Regards