[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For WG Review - Redlined Problem Statement

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Tue Aug 23 16:35:06 UTC 2016

Volker,

I completely disagree with your statement most registrants do not even
what whois isŠ.  I might agree with most internet users do not know what
registration data is or where to find it but a good portion of domain
names are registered to commercial entities who completely understand the
whois and use it daily for domain name management.

I am sure you receive inquiries about whois from some registrants but I
would guess the vast majority of registrants understand whois.
Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.

On 8/23/16, 9:27 AM, "gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of