[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Use Case Example - Domain Name Purchase

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Aug 30 12:41:34 UTC 2016

Olévié,

No one has prepared a use case involving re-delegation of a gTLD.  If you think that would be useful you may prepare one but it must be submitted to the WG not later than Friday of this week.  If you do, we would need you to be prepared to provide a brief overview of it and answer questions in our WG meeting on September 6.

Chuck