[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN57 Visa Information

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Aug 30 15:57:55 UTC 2016

Further information concerning ICANN57 Visa applications can be found here: https://meetings.icann.org/en/hyderabad57/travel. You may especially find the Visa Application Guide of use: https://meetings.icann.org/en/hyderabad57/visa-application-guide-india.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Email: marika.konings at icann.org