[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Is the U.S. handing over control of the internet? -- FCW

Group CEO-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Tue Aug 30 18:52:22 UTC 2016

It's just relevant - not important to be discussed. So if anyone thinking it is to be discussed- super not kool :-)

My share was just fyi - not discussion ! Some people chose to make it a point to argue - well i chose to asert !

Next time no Harry potter stories ;-)

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.