[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: Request for Input: Deliberation Approach for RDS PDP WG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 1 20:19:08 UTC 2016

As of a little while ago, only eight people had responded to the one question survey.  We need a much bigger sample than that to get a more reliable indication of WG opinions and the results will significantly impact our agenda for the WG meeting next week.  So please respond not later than Saturday.  We intentionally kept the poll very brief to make it easy.

Chuck