[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] key concepts: say "contact data" when that is what we mean

Rob Golding rob.golding at astutium.com
Thu Dec 8 00:38:25 UTC 2016

> Only the Registry Operator (trademark owner) would be best
> positioned to include this authoritative data in the RDS/Whois output.

I'm sure there are other protocols much more suited to that sort of
thing

Are we now suggestion that the definition of "Registration Data" gets
expanded to include any information any party to the registration wants
to shove in there without paying for the
storage/collection/management/maintenance/display costs ?

Because if that's the case, I have ~28PB of encrypted data backups I'd
like to put in RDS rather than on disks

Rob