[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Question for Stephanie

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:55:52 UTC 2016

Agree with this >>

*I believe that any information that discloses a person’s religious
affiliation, sexual orientation or medical condition, could be deemed PII
in certain jurisdictions.  I will to defer to Stephanie on this question,
however, I believe the answer is yes.*

Best Regards
@__f_f__
about.me/farell
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.