[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] key concepts: say "contact data" when that is what we mean

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Fri Dec 9 15:50:46 UTC 2016

On 8 Dec 2016, at 17:28, DANIEL NANGHAKA wrote:

> I look at sensitive data as data that exposes a threat to the
> registrant -
> this is also contact information.

This is probably too broad a definition.  I suspect a case could be made
that most if not all data is a potential threat to a registrant because
in our world of big data aggregation and correlation are always a
threat.

I don’t have a suggestion just yet for how to restrict this but it is
otherwise a possible starting point for discussions.

Jim