[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - RDS PDP WG Meeting - 21 December 2016 at 6.00 UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Dec 20 16:49:45 UTC 2016

Please be patient Shane.  It will be the exception rather than the rule if we reach consensus on one poll or one or two meetings.

Other than the low number of responses, I was pleased with the results of the poll.  They gave the leadership team quite a lot of direction for our next meeting and we will use that to guide our next steps.  Note that one option for item 1 did not receive any support; that may be an option we can eliminate.  Lisa will share an analysis of the results that I found to be very insightful so we will be seeking feedback from members on her thoughts.  It is important to not look at just the raw numbers but also the responses as a whole and how they may interrelate.

Chuck