[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Leadership

Norbert Komlan GLAKPE norbertglakpe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:17:52 UTC 2016

Here you Go:
*Adobe Connect WITH AUDIO enabled:* https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gnso-rds/

The next GNSO Next-Gen RDS PDP Working Group teleconference is scheduled
for Tuesday 2 February at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes.08:00 PST, 11:00 EST,
16:00 London, 17:00 CET
For other times: http://tinyurl.com/huc75kq

*Adobe Connect WITH AUDIO enabled:* https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gnso-rds/

For those of you using the Adobe Connect audio, you may do so by activating
your computer microphone via the Adobe room (Using a headset is preferable
here).

*Make sure your speakers and microphone are not on mute.*

- Select the TELEPHONE ICON at the top of the AC toolbar and choose CONNECT
MY AUDIO (only option).
- Select USING COMPUTER twice
- Select ALLOW access to the ICANN Adobe room
- the TELEPHONE ICON at the top of the toolbar should then have changed
into a MICROPHONE ICON
- You may click on this MICROPHONE ICON to mute yourself (Icon will then
have a line through it) and to unmute yourself (Line disappears)

Participants must ALWAYS have their microphone or telephone on MUTE as
default setting. You are requested to RAISE YOUR HAND if you wish to
participate to avoid disruption.

Dial-in details are below.

If you require a dial-out, please let me know.

*Please confirm your dial-out requests to GNSO Secretariats*

gnso-secs at icann.org

Participant passcode: *RDS*