[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Leadership

Lawrence Olawale-Roberts lawrence at microboss.org
Tue Feb 2 16:42:26 UTC 2016

Helo All,

i believe that the process of filing leadership positions for the PDP WG is already on course, with staff also hinting that there is a likelihood of all members of the WG voting for their desired candidates in the course of this week. i am strongly of the opinion that we allow this exercise run its full course as we have a good number of other eminently qualified persons asides Chuck already indicating their interest for the same position.

 We must all ensure that the process of filling available leadership positions are fair to all parties involved.

Lawrence Olawale-Roberts.