[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Please participate - poll on RDS PDP WG leadership team characteristics

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Thu Feb 4 01:00:59 UTC 2016

Agreed. +1

On Feb 3, 2016, at 7:50 PM, Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>> wrote:

There is a fundamental problem here, in my view.  There are a great many members of the group who are not accustomed to ICANN and its SGs.  We are therefore asking them to vote on something with which they have no/little experience.  Not sure it is going to prove to be a useful survey.
Stephanie Perrin