[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Please participate - poll on RDS PDP WG leadership team characteristics

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 7 23:56:29 UTC 2016

To address one small point of this message, you said that the
original proposal was made in good faith. Based on my experience of
working with Chuck for over nine years, now I could not even imagine
him doing anything other than acting in good faith. That was
certainly never in doubt. But you may recall that by the end of the
first call, he had agreed that perhaps representation from the four
SG was not needed, but instead ensuring that the Co-chairs (or
whatever) did represent the two "sides" in the issue. And I
whole-heartedly agreed.

Alan