[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Reminder - RDS Leadership Team polls

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Feb 9 14:02:49 UTC 2016

Hi Wendy,

You can find the results of the poll here:

  *   Results of leadership team characteristics poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-J5269Q3Q/
  *   Results of candidates endorsement poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-STDRVQ3Q/

For the first one, respondents were asked to fill out their name (required field) and then asked to rank the five criteria identified based on the WG discussions in the range of 'not desirable' to 'essential'. Responses were optional to each of the criteria.

For the second one, respondents were also required to fill out their name and then indicate which of the candidates they would like to endorse for the leadership team. More than one candidate could be endorsed. The names of the candidates were listed in alphabetical order (first name basis).

Please let me know should you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Marika