[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDAP Webinar on 25 February

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Thu Feb 18 12:19:15 UTC 2016

Would you like to learn about RDAP and the new features it includes? I'll be hosting a webinar sponsored by Verisign and USTelecom on Thursday 25 February that will include both historical perspectives and a look forward. If you're interested in gated or differentiated access and how RDAP can support this need I'll describe an approach that's currently being explored by my Verisign Labs team using running code. Here's a link to the webinar registration page:

https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/116/13145

Scott