[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Thanks for the feedback

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Feb 25 11:37:07 UTC 2016

I want to express my appreciation to everyone who provided feedback regarding the possible expertise categories provided by the small team reviewing our membership.  Now that the 24-hour deadline has passed, the small team can incorporate the feedback into a final list so that the poll can be finalized and sent out to the full membership.

On another note, the 48-hour deadline on feedback is just about up for any additional comments on the proposed approach to developing a work plan.  From the comments I have seen so far, it seem to me that there is good support for the approach.  Assuming I am correct in my assessment and that there are no comments stating the contrary in the next few hours, I think that the leadership team may finalize a draft outline for a work plan for review and discussion by the full working group during the next couple weeks.