[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:38:35 UTC 2016

Of course, we are not talking about random internet users, we're talking
about registrants, and we're not talking about cell phone numbers, we're
talking about any phone number associated with the registrant that the
registrant chooses to supply, for which there are a variety of options.

Of course, I could be missing something and there is a WHOIS field for the
cell phone numbers of random internet users....

Greg