[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:53:18 UTC 2016

Agree that if we are looking forward at Next Gen RDS, it's an option that
will crop up.  Hard to tell whether we're talking about what might be or
what is (Whatis)....  Still, we are not looking at random internet users
(at least, not until a new gTLD registry decides to give random Internet
users domain names).
Yes, that pesky fax number field.... :-(