[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Feb 26 15:15:16 UTC 2016

And most random internet users don’t know how to use whois (or its replacement)

Bear in mind that Ireland (And the rest of the EU) has legislation that obliges us to disclose certain information on our websites and in our emails (see my signature)

Maybe the US needs to do something similar?

Regards

Michele – speaking very much in my personal capacity

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions