[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting 1 March at 16.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Feb 29 20:39:13 UTC 2016

Dear Farell,

The small team that was tasked to develop the survey to assess the expertise of the WG members is in the process of finalising its work - we anticipate that the survey will be launched shortly after tomorrow's meeting. This is expected to be covered under item 2 of tomorrow's agenda. You are correct, it was anticipated that this work would have been completed last week, but some more time was needed in the end to ensure that all input has been considered by the small team.

I am not aware of any poll relating to validating 'the proposal' (I am not even sure what 'proposal' you are referring to?).

Best regards,

Marika