[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] On some security claims (was Re: Apologies, and some reflections on requirements)

Group CEO-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Mon Jul 4 16:33:48 UTC 2016

Greg,

Wud u mean that we shud be scared if presenting pur views in a particular tune, suiting to "Chairs" ?? Or shud v b pragmatic? Accommodating? Truly global.

Andrew is a chair for one Comm. We all are some chair some where. And I respect. But, It's unfair to just write and throw weight.
It is always important ṭo respect all view points.

I have said before, is ICANN about individual whims or collective methodology and approach.

I have shown my displeasure in the way Andrew communicated and that's it.

Cheers
-VA

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.