[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Starting from Scratch

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:56:18 UTC 2016

Dear All,

It looks as though we have started the deliberation and getting in deep
waters. Are we going according to the workplan?
ᐧ

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Council Member - FOSSFA / Community
Lead - ISOC Uganda Chapter
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka