[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Latest Revision to Possible Approach to Determining Consensus

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jul 8 17:04:35 UTC 2016

Based on the results of our work in Helsinki, the Possible Approach to Determining Consensus was revised.  Changes made since the last version are redlined to make them easy to find.

If possible, please try to review the edits made before our WG call next Tuesday.  It will be a main item on our agenda.