[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] possible requirements from GAC / law enforcement recommended documents

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Jul 13 02:42:02 UTC 2016

Despite the domain name I sometimes use (crankycanuck.ca), I don't
really like to be cranky.  But sending a note to at least dozens of
people with "please see attached", no context, and a couple of Word
documents raises my malware hackles (there's no reason any more to
believe that anyone is actually in control of their mail accounts).

Before I open these, could you say something about what might be in
them, so that I can at least be reasonably certain you're not a bot
infecting me?

ajs at anvilwalrusden.com