[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Call for volunteers

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 13 09:32:24 UTC 2016

To be clear, Chuck pointed out that it is a
significant commitment (which it is). He did not
suggest that people do not apply. Whether to take
on am AoC Review while on one or more GNSO PDP
WG(s) is making a large commitment, but it is a
personal one depending on your interests and time
availability - one that many of us have made in the past.

The SSR review in particular does require people
with a strong technical understanding of the issues.

Alan