[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Triaged Draft 3 of Possible Requirements

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jul 15 13:59:18 UTC 2016

Thank you for preparing this document, Lisa and Susan.
In the key, I would like to suggest that “Ax” be changed from “data geographical
locations” to “legal jurisdiction of data”. In addition, I would also like to
suggest that we add the following four categories to aid in classifying the
possible requirements: * technical requirement (in order for DNS to function)
 * Internet invariant
 * may cause harm or have other negative impact
 * outside ICANN or WG remit
 * likely illegal.

Once these have keys, I will tag the possible requirements accordingly. In the
meantime, I would like to suggest that we change possible requirements
[PR-D01-R06], [PR-D13-R01], [PR-D21-R04], and [PR-D21-R05] so that they are
considered in phase 1 of our work please.
Many thanks,
Ayden