[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] The overflowing list (was Re: A new and rather important document with respect to jurisdiction issues)

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jul 15 14:30:19 UTC 2016

I want to Segway off of Andrew's thoughts.

We all recognize that there is a huge amount of duplication in the large list of resources we have identified so I suggest this:  as we identify new resources and even as we consider those that have already been identified, let's all try to focus on any new points that are added and call attention to those.

Chuck