[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] The overflowing list (was Re: A new and rather important document with respect to jurisdiction issues)

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Jul 15 15:20:12 UTC 2016

My apologies if I sounded as if I want to cut off new documentation.
But as Greg says - and I agree, noone will read every word of every
document.  But of course, if there are new developments that impinge
of what we are doing, we need to be aware of that.

And of course, we are well before decising who has access to what data
and on what terms.  The EWG started that discussion. And it is a
discussion that must be continued.  So Greg and others: I think it is
safe to say that data protection laws do apply and will call into
question what data is collected, how it is used, and who has access.
True - we haven't even started that discussion, so it is premature to
say what data will or won't be collected and/or accessed.  But it is
also safe to say that the current arrangements will be under
discussion and debate.

Holly