[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat Next-Gen RDS PDP WG call 20 July 2016 05:00 UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jul 20 18:42:40 UTC 2016

I want to repeat what I have said before that it is very important for everyone who misses a meeting to listen to call recordings and/or read transcripts so that you can keep up to date on progress and decisions made.  That will limit the need for those who were on calls to have to revisit ground already covered.

Chuck