[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] OT Re: An important technical consideration about nature of the service (was Re: The overflowing list )

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:32:26 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <
michele at blacknight.com> wrote:

We have to comply with Irish law.

​That would be a problem for me as a Registrant from another country, if my
country were to provide stronger safeguards against the release of my data
to LEA. Also, I would want to know why you released my data, possibly to
the Irish LEA, under Irish Law.

Sivasubramanian M
​