[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Instructions for filtering RDS PDP possible requirements

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Jul 23 12:47:33 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa for this very thorough explanation of the triage effort; I think that it addresses most if not all of the concerns and questions raised by WG members.  If not, I encourage members to communicate any additional ones.

For those who still may need help using the Excel spreadsheet version, I highly recommend the AC video.  I viewed it yesterday and think it is very helpful; moreover, it takes less than seven minutes to view it.

Chuck