[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Example Use case

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jul 25 19:20:08 UTC 2016

Note that our goal is not to create a complete set of all possible use cases but rather to get a sampling of some that cover the key questions we will be addressing in out deliberation.  Also note the excellent discussion that Karnika’s use case generated.  That is exactly what we want to happen.  It is less about having a flawless use case than it is about getting us all thinking about the various issues we will need to consider when deliberating.  So our objective is not to fix Karnika’s use case but instead to discuss it from multiple perspectives.

Chuck